rah rah rah



it's really hard for me to finish things.

i can come up with a bajillion wacky new ideas on any given day but most of them have a little life in my head and maybe make it out on paper and after that they die and i give them a funeral and put them on a raft and set them on fire with flaming arrows like they did in medieval times.

so this part time school business to finish my ece diploma is totally unchartered territory for me. in all my 28 years i don't think i've ever once gone back to something i've abandoned and picked it up again, (unless it was a peanut butter sandwich).

ever since i realized this last night in class when i was supposed to be listening it has made me want to finish with even more determination cause on top of the obvious reason that it will be good to get my diploma, it will be like an obstacle and i'll have hurdled over the obstacle like how those olympic people run and them jump over those things without falling on their faces.

GO ME GO!

and if i do fall on my face i'll just stick the finishing things idea on the burning raft with the all the rest of stuff i've started.