do you know this guy?


cause it's my dad. HA HA FOOLED YOU IT'S NEIL GAIMAN THE AUTHOR! and he's gooooood.

like serious adult writer good but also rich fairytaleteller and hilarious and frightening and many many more positive sounding descriptive words.

i know i tend to lose some people in my affinity for the realm of make believe and that a normal reaction to me recommending something is often 'hey is she trying to trick me into reading an encyclopedia on unicorns?' but trust me, he's great.

plus he wrote that coraline book that's a movie now. also neat.

4 comments:

steph said...

AHAHAHAHAH
helookslikejeffgoldblum

Anonymous said...

he is much cooler than jeff goldblum - also i know that both of you secretly are in love with him in the Fly. that is gross.

jennifer sorrell said...

that's a secret?

steph said...

that is not a secret and neither is anonymous JEREMY