diamonds are my bff


fine jewellery by colette is a shop in our neighborhood that has a nice awning and a pretty front window. jeremy and i decided to venture on in yesterday and wouldn't you know it, they have the most wonderful sparkly and unique jewellery collection!

i realize the three times total i've been in ring stores does not an expert make me, but three times is enough times to know most rings and ring stores look pretty much the same. complete with sales people who eye my 99 cent canadian tire bag/purse and poo poo me with their eyes until i leave.

but not so at this joint! really really nice stuff and really really nice people. including colette. she didn't help me as she was busy picking more beautiful things to put in her store i'm sure but she smiled and i think her teeth had diamonds in them.

i tried on lots of rings and an emerald necklace and asked if they could make a custom diamond cat suit and nothing seemed to shake these people's service and ability to chit chat with me about their wares without totally losing me in business babble. i even got a sucker on my way out! purple! my favourite!

i think you should all go there and pick yourself out a lil somethin special. tell them crazy sent you.

xo

No comments: