oh you shouldn't have!


even though i know madeleine didn't make this specifically with me in mind i still saw it from across the room (on her blog) and felt it was all mine.

which really is the mark of a great artist don't you think? to reach you on that personal level?

it's like when i listen to michael jackson telling me billie jean is not his lover and i say to him 'it's ok michael, i know, you don't have to explain your life choices to me'.

HOLY HANNA BARBARA LAND this lady can make some good food and dress it up even gooder. i don't know if i want to eat this stuff or wear it as a hat.

happy weekend everyone! i wish you all banana crepes and chocolate roses.

1 comment:

yep. said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW! this is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me! I'm so flattered! you win crepes for life!!!! thank youuuuu!!!