an entire post about my hair


ACK! EE-GAD! IT'S HORRIBLE! LOOK AWAY! ha ha just joking. it's not like i was mad at my old head or anything it just was time for a change.

i contemplated pouting for this 'before' picture but after practicing various frowns in the mirror i realized i don't know how to pout without putting my bottom teeth out which just makes me look angry.

AFTER!

i took about thirty million photos once i returned from my hilites/haircut/skin whitening procedure. what do you think?! pretty?! subtle. this was really the only light where it looked like there was a difference but i think maybe cause there's already some red in my hair it wasn't as dramatic as i was expecting? it is very natural so maybe that's a sign of a job well done. or my colourist mistook some toothpaste for hair colour which explains the fresh minty smell.

HA HA jeremy loves picture day.

i like how his caramel skin and my white rabbit in a snow storm skin look together. i wonder if we have babies if they'll be in between the two of us in colour and then together we'll be like a skin colour rainbow. mr dark, mrs translucent and little baby half tone.

as you'll notice here, i had the moustache done up the same colour as my hair for a more convincing natural look.



my new hair this morning. STILL AT IT! see how it's kinda different but not really different but nice? basically i feel like someone's just turned the lights on upstairs and now my head's a more inviting place to be. come on over and pay it a visit! i know it can't wait to meet you.

4 comments:

steph said...

SO PRETTY!!! and subtle, just like you. HAHAHA. no but super pretty

Anonymous said...

jen, it's sarah. your hair turned out.......PERFECT! i love it and it looks great on you. like a sunset on your head. perf.

yep. said...

beautiful hair!! and hilarious picture of background jeremy!! (or jeremy's background)

jennifer sorrell said...

oh gorsh THANKS ladies!
i like background jeremy too. i think he should be the standard background for all photos.

xxx