LOOK-A LOOK-A LOOK!



despite my multiple super powers and corresponding experiences doing super powered activities, i have never been snorkeling.

perhaps because strong swimming is not one of my super powers and perhaps because jeremy always makes me want to try new things even when my super powers aren't working and i'm a little bit scared, this trip included my first ever snorkeling experience.

at first i put my nose in the water and said i was finished but after jeremy explained to me you have to put your whole face in there and look around for stuff, i started to 'get' that snorkeling was fun and not an activity destined for death.

and boy did i get it!

did you know if you yell with your snorkel mask on it sounds really hilarious under water? i felt like jacques cousteau. jacques cousteau who yells.

i saw parrot fish and long nosed fish and big huge fish and little bunches of fish and fish that looked like rocks and rocks that looked like fish and even though we were getting stung by jellyfish while we swam about, it was one of the best times of my life.

especially the part where jer held my hand the whole time. mostly to stop the yelling, but still.

No comments: