does this dress make me look like a birthday cake?


every week i try to do something that scares me to help me be less afraid of things and to put my own wimpy twist on that 'do one thing that scares you every day' saying.

this week it was to go into the bridal store that just opened across from my work and wouldn't you know it, not at all scary!

although, it was full of giant dresses that look like pastries which is kind of scary. giant anythings are the scariest. especially giant baked goods masquerading as bridal wear.

2 comments:

steph said...

i promise to be available for more excursions such as this one

also your playlist is way underway

jennifer sorrell said...

OH YAY!!!!

i'm so so happy you said yes to that perfect perfect job for you.

i'm so so happy i keep saying words twice.