make me a cake as fast as you can

i have a lot of talented chefs in my life, jeremy being numero uno and mel from work being my office backup.

i wanted a chocolate cake recipe and as jer's sweet tooth is more of a salt fang i asked mel and mel delivered!



i made it for my father in laws birthday because the way to phillip's heart is through a combination of love, butter and sugar.

YUM IT WAS TASTY! and two layered. with icing.

i shaved dark chocolate on top which flew all over the ground when phillip made his wish and now the carpet is extra delicious.

3 comments:

melly said...

OH! This makes me soooooo happy! It is SO beautiful!

Alison Kilpatrick said...

Great cake! I also love how sunny and warm your apartment looks - so inviting!

I've seen a few photo of your wedding on FB, and it looked like the most perfect day. Congratulations to you both!

jennifer sorrell said...

thanks alison! i never knew a) you only had one l in your name and b) that you had a blog!

both items are cute.