was the rainbow for me?


just so's you know i'll be okay.

and i'll write about it soon using all the right words but for now i wanted to tell you i'll be okay.

back when we were trying to get michael jackson tickets, jeremy said he had a 'plan b' for if we didn't get any and tonight he told me he was going to rent out a movie theatre and play a michael jackson concert and invite all my friends.

how wonderful. . .

maybe we'll do it
often as a public event and charge 5 bucks and give the money to charity so it's like sharing michael jackson with the world and helping the needy!

also when he see's my good deeds from heaven he'll surely visit me in my dreams to tell me 'thank you for being my number one fan' and i'll say 'no, thank you. loving you was one of my greatest pleasures'.

8 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

i thought of you instantly. i'm sorry for your loss.

steph said...

you were in my thoughts all night too. ask rye haha.

steph said...

actually i just remembered he thought up a really great idea for you for when you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless....and sad...and I share your loss...of Michael...of the happines we had, mother and daughters, moonwalking...singing...listening.
My memories of those times mean even more to me now.

Anonymous said...

Funny thing...a rainbow has always meant my Dad was watching me. Makes you wonder what is out there...after this...after here..

Raymi Lauren said...

jennyflower's mom just made me have my period and burst into tears.

krista zee said...

sad,

did you ever see him play live?

jennifer sorrell said...

no i did not!!

my mom did though. so maybe that means i did by genetics.