and the secret thing about that empty apartment space was that jeremy built me a ballet barre!


only that's not even a secret to any of you i don't think but SURPRISE ANYWAYS!

i love it so much it makes me feel like a real ballerina!

we're still searching for a mirror for behind it so i can watch myself doing swan lake but already the barre and the little bare floor area for my giant leaps are working out just so nicely!

thank you jeremy, again, for making my dreams come true.

love the cheesiest person on earth

6 comments:

Alison said...

OMG that is the cutest thing I have ever heard.

Anonymous said...

its true, you do often smell like cheese.

steph said...

i gotta agree with anonymous.

but also
awwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

Can Jeremy please come to Chicago to put a ballet barre in my apartment??

Jaredx

lily said...

You look so pretty in that picture! And that Jeremy guy, he's a great catch!

Bekki said...

Jen you look so pretty in this photo...also, you spelt bar wrong.