saturday

what a rainy day! the outdoors is like gulp gulp gulp refreshing though so i try to be happy for the outdoors instead of sad i can't sprawl out on the lawn.

this was my birthday card from jeremy isn't it funny slash cute!? the girl in the boat has an 80's perm and swimsuit which is my favourite thing to wear when we go out in the boat or as i like to call it 'row backwards three decades'.

my window tomato plant and window herbs. i forget what the herbs actually are but the tomato plant smells wonderful! if it yields any actual produce i'll sell them to my neighbours. i mean give them away.

this morning we went to the farmers market and bought a whole bag of oyster mushrooms which will soon be going to an oven party in a pie shell with some eggs and spinach.
quiche quiche quiche!

the last time i was in paris i ate quiche and baguette sandwiches every day because they were 2 euros and i could save my money for buying eiffel tower key chains that light up.

you know, things that really matter.

2 comments:

steph said...

you just reminded me to go check on my tomato plants, thank you!

jennifer sorrell said...

aw yeah get on out there!

don't forget those adorable gardening gloves.

x