day one down! many more to go!


so i've officially completed my first day of work and i can officially say i love it. well maybe i should wait until it's been officially a week but unofficially i think i will say the same thing then.

i knew it was going to be a great first day when a honey jar and a pink thumb puppet with one eye falling off were my welcome gifts. how perfect! and both of them homemade!

and everyone was warm and friendly and even when they got down to business they were still kind and approachable and even the big boss guy came over twice to ask how i was doing and to let me know how happy he was i was there.

gee wizards!!

i don't want to get all jumpy conclusiony here but this place could work juuuuuuuuuust right.

i even stayed late! voluntarily!

so now i'm having tea and cookies and a little re-cap with myself. later i'll have some wine and a little re-cap with my love. after that i'll sleep soundly dreaming i've left my crummy job and am working somewhere neat.

and tomorrow i'll wake up and it will still be true.

x

1 comment:

steph said...

AND IT WILL BE YOUR BIRTHDAY!!

xoxox