seasons

i love jeremy.

if anyone wonders i still love him with the same feelings of intensity i felt when i knew i loved him those years back. well that's not even true cause i love him more. and tomorrow more than that and two years from now i'll probably love him so much that my head will be a giant heart shaped melon and jeremy will be embarrassed to go places with me or he'll buy me some sort of corrective baseball cap to cover up my heart shaped deformity.

and i also love spring/summer.

i feel like i've woken up from a slumber these last two weekends with this warmer weather and this influx of happy city people and the world has again come alive and the trees have again grown their little green solar panels and i feel NEW. refreshed.

i said to jeremy just yesterday that being outside makes me feel like a real human being. i feel air going in and out of my lungs fresh from the trees that have made it. i feel the weather coming before it's here. i hear birds. i see sky and remember my size and am awed.

i hope everyone is having a grand ol weekend and if it's not up to snuff just get outside and close your eyes and take a big ol breathe in of the season that's coming cause it's going to be a goodie.

x

No comments: