CONTEST!

so the deal with signing up for pre-sale of these tickets is that you're not guaranteed to be emailed a pin number so the more times you register the more chances you have to get sent one but there in lies the catch as you can only register once so if everyone who doesn't love michael jackson like i do could just register and then send me the pin if you get one i promise to give you the following:

1) a full length reenactment of the concert after i go

2) some sort of concert paraphernalia like a button or a t-shirt. i'm sorry in advance if i use the t-shirt to mop up my michael jackson hysteria tears and manic dancing sweat.

register here

4 comments:

steph said...

oh this is an excellent project for me at work tomorrow. you got my vote. i mean pin.

Anonymous said...

all done!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I hope I win! Can you please get a nose job to make the full length reenactment of the concert more authentic?

Anonymous said...

Sorry kiddo...pre-sale tickets are all done :(