and i thought there would be nothing for me to do at work today


michael jackson (or his people) sent me an email this afternoon asking me to suggest my 'ideal set list' for the concerts and BOY did i jump all over that task with enthusiastic vigour.

if i got paid to do this sort of thing, i would probably tell my employers i'd be glad to work over time and not to worry about any sort of extra pay. christmas holidays? who needs em. maternity leave? that's for wimps. and i'd like to go ahead and forfeit my weekends if you'll let me be in charge of all future michael jackson playlist creations.

honestly that number 25 has been my dream michael jackson closing concert song since i could dream of michael jackson closing songs. BIG FINISH! jeremy says not very many people will have lighters to sway back and forth so i'm considering bringing lots for everyone cause that's really part of the dream and i won't have the audience or their crazy healthy non smoking habits ruining that for me.

No comments: