acceptance speech

thank you to steph for your ever enthusiasm and diligent forwards of all pass code updates. also thank you for taking me to that mj tribute band that one time that was really a wonderful night of music and dancing.

thank you to lily who got a pass code and forwarded it to me at 6 am and thank you to sophie for waking lily up early so she noticed the pass code in her email. even though you're a baby soph, you really seemed to understand the urgency of this matter.

the biggest thank you goes to my love jeremy for getting up at 3 am last night with me to try for tickets, for continuing to try past 5 am when i'd passed out on the couch, for calling me today from work when you were buying seats so i could scream when you hit 'confirm' and for giving up our dreams of ever owning a home so we could afford to go. you like tents anyways, right?


lastly, thank you to all my family and pals who are not mentioned here by name who in their own way always support my teenie obsession with the king of pop. i will remember you all on february 20, 2010 when i'm dancing/screaming/living my heart out in the FRONT ROW of the london 02 arena.

ROCK. EFFIN. ON.

I. ALMOST. SWORE.

BLAME IT. ON THE. BOOGIE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooo-freakin-hoooooooooooo! p.s. i did NOT get tickets. i even tried at 4:30 am (did you program sophie to wake up at that time?)!

jennifer sorrell said...

aw you DID?!?!

you're the best xo

ps did you take a nap while the site was 'loading'? cause me too.

Unknown said...

i'm incredibly happy for you but seriously not fair... i'm the mj fan i have converted my oldest son to an mj fan i helped you become an mj fan where is the justice.....love you

steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT

xoxox

jennifer sorrell said...

michelle if you want tickets, you should buy some! i emailed you with where we got ours. go for it lady!!

stephie thank you very much. i just know we're going to be very happy together. xo