hunting and gathering


i got up in the middle of the night to check and see if there were easter eggs hidden around the apartment. do you believe that? you probably do. i regularly sleep with one eye open hoping to catch something fantastical in the act.


we had mel and alan over for brunch and because we're odd and enjoy strange activities we made them an easter egg hunt complete with a handwoven basket jeremy made with long strips from old magazines.


they found most of them but left a few which we'll leave out until we pass them by and think, boy, i could really use a chocolate.

1 comment:

Mojgan said...

Sounds like a lovely Easter! And I like your cardboard deer head. I have the same one. Mine is named Frank. He wishes he wasn't attached to the wall so that he could join me in all the dancing I do around my apartment.

:)