LOOKIE WHAT I GOT!!

jeremy told me he got me a present and that it might arrive in the mail while he was away and today when i got home from work it was leaning up against my door! like santa claus had been!

and look what it is! the most adorable raincoat you ever did see!

it has poppies and little yellow flowers and a big hood and a pocket to put my hands in and when i put it on i am in a garden and i am happy.

and look! it makes beautiful art if you move spastically in front of the camera!

GAH! i love it i'm going to sleep in it and wear it to work tomorrow and on october 10th i'm going to wear it down the aisle.

wow it's really coming down out here only i don't feel a thing inside my garden coat!

jeremy this came at the most perfect time!! i love you more than i could ever possibly express in one lifetime. you treat me like gold if gold needed raingear.

3 comments:

melly said...

I'm SO JEALOUS! That would look *so* cute on me on my bike!!!

steph said...

i enjoyed being a consultant on this purchase.
(p.s. jeremy didnt need me AT ALL)

looks perfectly adorable

Unknown said...

It reminds me of Joseph and the technicolor dream coat is that what it's called? absolutely you!!!