out of towner

jared came home for a toronto/jennifer robeson/mothers day visit and he made time to go to ballet class which pleased both myself and our throngs of fans who have gone far too long without our pairs routine.

jeremy and jared are shoe twins! also their names both start with j. also i like them both. also jared grew a beard in chicago and jeremy grows a beard all the time.

me and jared are sunglasses twins! also we both take ballet. also both our names start with a j. also i don't have a beard but we both have eyebrows!

this was what toronto looked like as we were leaving from our jared beers after my jared ballet. sad huh? i told it to buck up, he'll be back soon! but it clouded over more and cried a little bit. big baby.

this one's a framer! jared's a framer. what a swell pal and a great dancer and chicago is lucky to have him (on loan).

x

1 comment:

papabeech said...

You two look just lovely together. I think that it looks like a real fun tme and I just wish that I was in the background looking in the wondiw just as the picture was taken so I could be a part of this very fun afternoon