jesus is rock and roll


and anyone who doesn't know hasn't seen the movie. or the play. but the movie is based on the play so they must not have seen either.

let me tell you some things you might not know about jesus that you learn in this movie and, as jeremy puts it 'if you had known, you maybe would still attend church'

- he has a falsetto

-he's a hippy

-he's sort of badass

-he's hot

and if ever you have a trouble in the world, listen to this awesome lady sing this awesome song and you'll be like 'OH I HAVE NO TROUBLES IN THE WORLD' and also 'being annointed sounds relaxing'

hello this post appears religious.

but it's about musicals.

so a musical cult would be cool is my point.

3 comments:

steph said...

its really really funny to me that you "felt religious" writing this post. THIS post.

jennifer sorrell said...

what ever do you mean?

amen

Anonymous said...

save me jebus!