i love michael jackson (an acrostic poem)


Man in the mirror, though I mainly just see myself.


'I just can't stop loving you.'


Chimpanzees make good loyal pets.


Heal the world, (make it a better place).


Aamasay mama sa ma macu sa.


Elizabeth Taylor thinks you're swell and so do I.


Latoya is your sister but this poem is not about her.



Jewels on one's socks are a better option than diamonds on the soles of one's shoes.


ABC, 123 baby you and me and your giant ranch.


Captain E-O is my her-o.


King Of Pop but remember that unfortunate Pepsi commercial incident?


Seventh child of the Jackson family but to me you are number one.


'Off the Wall' is often 'In my CD Player'.


Not my lover, like Billy Jean.

1 comment:

steph said...

how did i miss this one? this one is great. especially the autograph.